Every 3 months, we release a new version of zeckoShop that includes many new important features, enhancements, and fixes. We are thrilled to announce our first release of 2014 – zeckoShop 3.8 "Oscar"!
- New responsive Admin Panel design with support for any screen size (and now with iPad support!)
- The Affiliates module has been updated with new functionality, new widgets, and significant improvements.
- User/admin permissions for the Admin Panel screens are now available.
- Users can now be approved and/or activated per site.
- Pre-order pricing is now available.
- Cleaner print pages are now available.
- Admin Panel backend frameworks have been upgraded.
- The Moneris payment module now stores configuration details based on currency.
- PayPal has been updated to version 109.0.
- The AR transaction tables has improved data retrieval speed.
- Ability to apply an order total rule to a shipping provider.
- The "Ratings and Reviews" form can now include a reCAPTCHA widget to prevent spam.
- Notification when a user changes their address.
- More translatable text is now available throughout the site.
- Form submissions can now be exported (learn more about our Form Builder).
There were also many more enhancements and fixes included in this release for you to enjoy. We're now hard at work on version 3.9 – due for release in May 2014!