Introducing zeckoShop Small Business Edition
Terracor is honoured to have been chosen by Sage to lead their ecommerce initiative within the Sage BusinessVision product line. If you are looking for a website/ecommerce solution that integrates with Sage BusinessVision, you really need to have a look at zeckoShop.
On behalf of Terracor and Sage, we are also happy to offer all existing BusinessVision customers an easy and efficient means of transitioning your business online, using the zeckoShop web platform.
As part of our new and enhanced relationship with Sage, Terracor has created a Small Business Edition of our highly-acclaimed zeckoShop Enterprise software, designed just for the needs of small businesses. The zeckoShop Small Business Edition is geared for businesses that have simplified requirements for ecommerce, and don’t need all the bells and whistles from our zeckoShop Enterprise Edition.
zeckoShop is a highly acclaimed website and ecommerce platform, wholly designed and developed by Terracor Business Solutions. We’ve been serving the BusinessVision client and partner community for many years, helping them extend their businesses to the web, with extensive integration to Sage BusinessVision.
The zeckoShop Small Business Edition has been created just for you, for businesses that have simplified requirements for ecommerce, and don’t need all the bells and whistles from our zeckoShop Enterprise Edition.
The zeckoShop Small Business Edition is a hosted solution, offering a variety of terrific features.
- Fully-functional and featured web commerce platform, configured to serve as your webstore and website.
- zeckoCentral, a comprehensive data management solution.
- Extensive Integration to Sage BusinessVision.
- Selection from a roster of attractive and professional skin design layouts.
- Product Name and Descriptions, including Short, Long and HTML descriptions.
- Product Associations, for cross-sells, up-sells and related items (user-assigned only).
- Product Custom Fields (Custompack Workbook fields can be displayed in the product details page of the website).
- Multiple Images per Product.
- Product Image Thumbnail generation.
- Product Statuses / Teasers.
- Product Bestsellers.
- Supports An Unlimited Number Of Products.
- Product Feature Comparisons.
- Display products in grid or list view.
- Supports an Unlimited Number of Product Categories.
- Unlimited Product Category Levels and Structure.
- Product Category Images.
- Supports Product Pricing Functions from Sage BusinessVision.
- Stock Availability Indicator Multiple pricing levels.
- Customer-Specific Pricing.
- Promotional Pricing.
- Supports pricing based on multiple units of measure.
- Customer Logins and User Management Console.
- New Customer/User Registrations.
- Multiple User Accounts per Customer.
- Customer Password Resetting.
- Automatically Saved Shopping Carts.
- Formatted Order Confirmation.
- Guest Shopping (for unregistered customers).
- Add Multiple Products to the Shopping Cart at one Time.
- Search module (standard module).
- Online purchases applied to customer’s account.
- Print Sales Order Confirmation.
- Order Notes and Comments.
- Quick View Cart Summary.
- Add to Favorites.
- Email a Friend.
- Print Printer-Friendly Product Page.
- Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation.
- Ability to self-manage the website content.
- Web-Based Administrative Console.
- SEO enabled website.
- Default Warehouse by Customer.
- Google Analytics Integration.
- Social Media links (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Stock Availability Indicator.
- Support for a single warehouse in Sage BusinessVision.
- Easily re-purchase from past sales history.
- Sales order email confirmations.
- My Account (Customer Favorites; Re-print Invoice; View sales history; Item Purchase History…and more).
- B2B or B2C (if both are required, separate website will be necessary, or use zeckoShop Enterprise Edition).
- Online credit card payment processing (via Sage Payment Solutions). Other processors available in zeckoShop Enterprise Edition.
- Online shipping calculator
- % of sale order total [tiered ranges]
- Free shipping over specified order total
- Fixed fee
The initial fee is to cover the cost of implementing your new zeckoShop Small Business Edition webstore, including setting up your account, configuration, and testing. Training is also included. Essentially, everything needed to get your site transitioned onto the zeckoShop Small Business Edition platform.
zeckoShop is beautiful inside and out. We've created a great selection of themes for you to choose from. Find the one that's perfect for you.
If you prefer, we would be pleased to create a site skin design to match your particular tastes and preference.
Tip: When deciding on which theme to pick, focus on the layout and overall style — not the colours. Each theme has a certain level of customizations available, such as: custom logo, header and footer menu items, pages/content, colours, homepage banner images, etc.
A simple and beautiful theme that really puts your brand on the front stage. This theme features a large cycling banner on the homepage, a compact bar that's fixed to the top of the screen which includes all the necessities like a custom menu, a dropdown shopping cart preview, and a very intelligent search box.
A clean, modern, and colourful theme that will energize your customers. This theme features a variety of customizable colours to match your brand, a cycling banner on the homepage, and everything else you need to run a successful online store.
A slightly industrial-looking theme that allows you to pack your website with useful features and information. This theme means business — with a showcase of all the top-level categories directly on the homepage, along with a variety of available customizations.
A hip and graphically-intense theme that your customers will love. This theme features a cycling banner on the homepage, product teasers, and a uniquely laid out header with quick access to the customer account links and shopping cart page.
Client Care (Site Support & Maintenance)
Our Client Care team is here to help you. Our Client Care team members provide the technical support and expertise to assist you after your site is in a live state. Support is provided from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00pm central time.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we have answers.
Below you'll find answers to the many questions we are frequently asked. If you do not find what you're looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is a version of our zeckoShop Enterprise Edition, with only the features typically required for small businesses who are simply looking for a low-cost entry into the world of ecommerce.
Will there be an extra cost to move from the zeckoShop Small Business Edition to the zeckoShop Enterprise Edition?
Yes, there is an additional cost for moving up to the zeckoShop Enterprise Edition. Pricing for the zeckoShop Small Business Edition is currently being offered as a promotion only.
Aside from the core features of the zeckoShop Small Business Edition, are there any other add-on features or modules available for purchase?
Yes, Terracor has arranged for the following additional features to be available.
- Additional support for multiple warehouses
- More customizations to your website skin
- Events calendar
- Mailing list (integration to Constant Contact; MailChimp)
- Dealer locator
- Advanced search module
- Enhanced shipping calculations and integrations
- Advanced product filters
- Product Attribute Selector (PAS) (ie: color/size matrix)
- Online payment processing (via Moneris; Beanstream or other supported processors)
- BVEssentials integration
Note: List is subject to change without notice. Costs per module/feature to be provided separately.
Are all zeckoShop features that are released in the future available in the zeckoShop Small Business Edition?
Many new features or enhancements made to the core software will be provided to all clients, including zeckoShop Small Business Edition users. Some features and modules, however, will only be made available to zeckoShop Enterprise Edition users. Announcement regarding availability of new feature releases will be made as they become available.
The zeckoShop Enterprise Edition is designed as a world-class enterprise solution, geared for businesses that view the web as a strategic extension of their business. The following features are examples of the features you might find using if using the zeckoShop Enterprise Edition.
- Alternate / Substitute Products
- Dynamic Product Associations (mined from sales history)
- Support for digital/downloadable products (With on-demand fulfillment)
- Customer-specific handling fees
- "Request a Quote" module
- Resource module
- Vehicle Search Module (VSM)
- Customer-specific Products
- Exploded product image maps
- Item Configurator
- Customers can make Accounts Receivable payments online, directly from your website
- International commerce (Multiple language; multiple currency)
- Affiliates module
- ...and many more!